POF is an online dating site where you can find your partner and in pof a user safety is a priority. We know that meeting someone for the first time whether it is on online or on an outing is intriguing and exciting.
Safety is very important for all the time in our life and because you are in control of your POF experience, there are certain safety steps that you should follow while dating both online and offline. If you do not follow these, you might get the best out of the POF dating service as you have expected.
POF Dating Safety Tips In the Online Behavior
- Finance: Protect Your Finances & Never Send Money or Financial Information to your partner and you should never respond to any request to send money and in that case you can report it to POF immediately.
- Protect Your Personal Information: Never give all the personal information like your social security number, credit card number or bank information, or your work or home address to people you don’t know or haven’t met in person.
- Be Web Wise: Block and report suspicious users you feel it and you can block and report concerns about any suspicious user anonymously from any profile page, email or messaging window.
- Report All Suspicious Behavior: you can report a person who violate the policy of pof and inform the pof about it and violations include:
- Spam or solicitation, such as invitations to call 1-900 numbers or attempts to sell products or service.
- Asking you for money or donations.
- Requesting photographs.
- Minors using the platform.
- Members behaving inappropriately during or after meeting in person.
- Fraudulent registration or profiles.
POF Dating Safety Tips In the Offline Behavior
The following are the things that you need to follow these guidelines during the first in-person meetings are exciting, but always take precautions and to help you stay safe.
- Get to Know the Other Person: You need to keep your communications on the platform and really get to know users online using the app before meeting them.
- Always Meet and Stay in Public: If you are meeting for the first meet in a populated, public place and never in a private or remote location and never at your date’s home or apartment.
- Tell Your Friends and Family Members of Your Plans: Inform a friend or family member of your plans and when and where you’re going.
- Transport yourself to and from the Meeting: You need to be independent and in control of your own transportation.
- Stay Sober: Keep a clear mind and avoid anything that might place you at risk.