PlentyofFish is one of the best online dating platforms. In order to be able to use the service, you must sign in with your registered pof.com account.
You do not need to worry if you forgot POF password. You can always use a reset password option that will help you re-gain access to your account.
Forgot POF Password ?
If you forgot your plenty of fish login password, then you can always reset it to regain access.
- If you entered the wrong password for your account, then you will see the ‘Forgot Your Password?‘ or ‘Reset Password‘ link.
- Click on any of those links. Or just follow this direct link http://www.pof.com/getpassword.aspx
- Now enter your email address that you have used to register your plenty of fish account.
- Then click Submit button.
- Now sign in to that email address and check for the email from email@example.com.
- If you cannot find the email in inbox folder, please check spam/junk folder. If you are using your Gmail address, check “Social” Tab.
- Click on the reset link provided in the email message.
- You will be re-directed to the page where you can set a new pof login password.
- Enter a new password. Re-enter your new password for confirmation.
- Click Update Password button to save changes.
- Next time you log in, use your new login password.
How To Set a Strong Password ?
- Use a long password which will be difficult to crack at least 8 characters long.
- Use special characters in your password @,!, $
- Use numbers in your password
- Make a good use of upper and lower case.
- In order to pass a stronger password criteria, your new password should look like this : mYn3wp@55w0rD
If you still have any problems or queries regarding pof account or your pof profile, then please leave them on the comment box below. If you want to create a new POF account, then please follow this link http://pofsignin.net/plenty-of-fish-sign-up/