Plenty of Fish or Pof.com is a freemium online dating website which anyone can try for free. However, you need to pay for some premium services and features. But you can do fine with the free account if you do not want to spend any money. Pof.com is ranked number 291th most popular website in the United States and 161 in Canada.
If you do not have your POF account yet, then you can sign up and create a new account for free.
Plenty of Fish Login Steps
- Open a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, etc.
- From the address bar, go to the web address www.plentyoffish.com or pof.com.
- At the top right hand side of the homepage, you can see Plenty of fish login box.
- Type in your registered email address or your user-name in the first field.
- Enter your password on the next one.
- Click Check Mail! or press Enter to sign in to your pof account.
- If the login details i.e. email/username and password that you entered matches, you will be logged in successfully.
- If any of those details are wrong or do not match, then you will get stuck in the pof login page.
POF Login Problems
- Spelling of your username/email or password might be wrong. Check for the possible spelling mistakes and letter misplacement.
- Check for the Caps Lock on your keyboard. Passwords are always case-sensitive. So always turn off the Caps Lock while typing your password.
- Check if the Internet is working properly or not. Contact your ISP if there is a problem in your Internet connection.
If you have done everything you can, but still you cannot sign in, then you might consider resetting your plenty of fish login password.
Reset POF Login Password
If you cannot sign in to your pof.com account, then you need to reset your login password. Resetting your password means re-gaining access to your account by changing your password to a newer one after some verification process.
- Click on Forgot Your Password? or Reset Password link.
- Enter your email address in the blank field and then click on Submit button.
- You must enter the email address that is registered to your account.
- Now check your inbox for the email from [email protected]
- Check your Junk/Spam folder if you cannot find the email. If you are using @gmail.com, check Social tab.
- Click on the reset link that you just received in your mail.
- Now set a new password for your account. Re-enter your new password for confirmation.
- Finally click Update Password button.