Plenty of fish is an online dating site where you can find your perfect match from different, different country having different culture, races and so on. Pof.com helps you to find out the people of your choice according your taste. Many people have found their soul-mate and match for their in life in POF platform.
Steps to write POF Success Stories:
- At first you need to open a browser and then you go to pof.com link and then you need to login to your pof account by writing your username or email address and password of pof account then click in check mail to sign in.
- After that you can use pof account as per your choice. To write your own success story you can use https://www.pof.com/success_v2.aspx this link.
- In this new page you can see “Read their story” and “Submit your own” button. If you wish to see the story of others then you need to click on the “Read their story” button and see the story of others easily.
- If you wish to write your own success story then you can click in “Submit your own” button and write your own success story as per your choice.
- After clicking into that button you need to fill the form where you need to answer some of the questions like yours as well as partner Full name, age, gender, email address, phone number, and country respectively.
- After that you need to answer the status of your relationship, Date Formed, Engaged on, Married on, and some questions about your love story and then at last you need to write your story.
- To write your story you need to write the Title and then in the second text box you need to write your story.
- You need to upload the photo of your and partners and at last click in to the “Submit Now>>” button in order to upload your story in POF account.
- Finally your story has been published into plenty of fish account and your story can be seen by others.
POF is an online dating site where you can find your partner and in pof a user safety is a priority. We know that meeting someone for the first time whether it is on online or on an outing is intriguing and exciting.
Safety is very important for all the time in our life and because you are in control of your POF experience, there are certain safety steps that you should follow while dating both online and offline. If you do not follow these, you might get the best out of the POF dating service as you have expected.
POF Dating Safety Tips In the Online Behavior
- Finance: Protect Your Finances & Never Send Money or Financial Information to your partner and you should never respond to any request to send money and in that case you can report it to POF immediately.
- Protect Your Personal Information: Never give all the personal information like your social security number, credit card number or bank information, or your work or home address to people you don’t know or haven’t met in person.
- Be Web Wise: Block and report suspicious users you feel it and you can block and report concerns about any suspicious user anonymously from any profile page, email or messaging window.
- Report All Suspicious Behavior: you can report a person who violate the policy of pof and inform the pof about it and violations include:
- Spam or solicitation, such as invitations to call 1-900 numbers or attempts to sell products or service.
- Asking you for money or donations.
- Requesting photographs.
- Minors using the platform.
- Members behaving inappropriately during or after meeting in person.
- Fraudulent registration or profiles.
POF Dating Safety Tips In the Offline Behavior
The following are the things that you need to follow these guidelines during the first in-person meetings are exciting, but always take precautions and to help you stay safe.
- Get to Know the Other Person: You need to keep your communications on the platform and really get to know users online using the app before meeting them.
- Always Meet and Stay in Public: If you are meeting for the first meet in a populated, public place and never in a private or remote location and never at your date’s home or apartment.
- Tell Your Friends and Family Members of Your Plans: Inform a friend or family member of your plans and when and where you’re going.
- Transport yourself to and from the Meeting: You need to be independent and in control of your own transportation.
- Stay Sober: Keep a clear mind and avoid anything that might place you at risk.